Firegate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Competitor / Lucy Farr

Firegate :: Main :: RPG :: Codex

Go down

Competitor / Lucy Farr Empty Competitor / Lucy Farr

Post  Char Aznable Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:37 pm

Name: Lucy Farr
Sex: Female
Species: "daemony-humany thing"
Weight: "what"
Height: "like medium i guess? idk why this is important"
Sexual Orientation: "can i leave"
Theme: Don't Get In My Way by Zack Hemsey

"It's Lucy Farr, scrub."

Lucy Farr is a daemon in a human body which she won in a poker game. In that same poker game she also her lost her passport, which means she's no longer allowed in hell, and is effectively banished to the mortal world. How fun for her!

Despite being a daemon, she's not evil, or even particularly mean. She often appears depressed and uncaring, though this rapidly changes when she's in a fight, or her life is otherwise on the line. She's confident almost to the point of stupidity, though as a daemon she's technically immortal, so this confidence is probably justified. Lucy often shows a more expressive side when around her friends, such as Artyom and Sefer Ephraim.

History

At the beginning of the story, Lucy was a competitor in the Universal tournament with her companion and love interest, Artyom Verisniki. After defeating Xevan Xentrix, her and Artyom took a journey on a refugee ship, where they met Zoe Keeper, and agent of SWORD who was actually a turncoat trying to goad them into a fight with Vincent Lordmillion, her immediate superior. In the resulting fight, Lucy was nearly killed by SWORD member Skye Icarus, who immediately afterwards killed Artyom. A sixth month timeskip ensued, in which she established a semi-romantic relationship with Zoe, and started journeying with her and Alistair Kai, who was unbeknownst to her a SWORD agent, using the codename Angels Angelos. Lucy was then contacted by an old acquaintance from before her entry in the universal tournament, who wanted repayment for a debt he was owed. Despite despising the man, Lucy decided to honor the debt by eliminating a Universal Tournament fighter to had been causing trouble for a business partner of said acquaintance. However, upon realizing this acquaintance was Zoe's dad, she ended their relationship. She journeyed to the fighter and discovered he was Malak Al-Maut, another Daemon like her. Half way through their fight Vincent Lordmillion appeared, apparently siding with her. However, when Malak used Daemonic powers to control her and force her to fight for him, Vincent removed her arms, apparently killing her. Vincent then killed Malak, revealing himself to be an Angel, and took Kurimuzon.

Some time later, Lucy resurfaced, getting into a bar fight in which she attracted the attention of a young boy by the name of Sefer Ephraim. They agreed to travel together, as Sefer was an orphan, and he used his technological know-how to give her a pair of prosthetic arms, as well as hi-jack an F-26 Ayanami fighter jet, which the duo used to reach earth. There, Lucy found Vincent, and the two reconciled their differences, with Lucy agreeing to help Lordmillion seek vengeance for the death of his wife. Lucy modified her appearance before the group headed to space via an orbital elevator, however, they were ambushed by SWORD member Swords Seraphim, and drawn into a fight.  

Appearance

Lucy is roughly twenty years old, and is of average height for her age and sex. She is seriously attractive (or atleast, was at the start of the RPG - now, with one eye, scars in the middle of her chest, back and enough on her neck that covering it up is a necessity, a scar on her face underneath her missing eye, and prosthetic forearms, this is debatable). Originally, she had thick, blood red hair which reaches half way down her neck, and eyes which are either golden or yellow. She has an hourglass shape and a moderate bust. After the first time-skip, she let her hair grow out to the base of her shoulder blade. Later, She lost her right eye in a fight with Alistair Kai. After meeting with Vincent Lordmillion on earth, she died her hair blonde to evade detection by the Sacred World Organization (This didn't work).

Lucy has a tattoo of a Sephirot on her upper right arm.

Outfit

Her original outfit was a black pleated skirt, a pair of black thigh-highs, and a pair of white high-tops, with a white dress shirt under a dark red sweater vest, as well as a black letterman with red stripes, and a thick red scarf. After the first timeskip, Lucy's hair was long enough to reach the base of her shoulder blades, and her scarf was replaced with one made from Artyom's coat. She also ditched the vest, and started to wear makeup habitually. After losing her eye to Alistair Kai, she begun wearing an eyepatch.

Her first major outfit change occurred after meeting Vincent on earth, having lost her eye. Her new outfit was a pair of blue-grey skinny jeans, with a pair of white Air Max trainers, and a grey, tight-fitting t-shirt with a v-neck collar. She also wore a thin, button-less, dark-blue woman's blazer, which reached down to the middle of her thigh. She wore her Artyom scarf, but backwards, and wore a pair of black sunglasses to cover her missing eye (or rather, the eye-patch she used to cover her missing eye).

Equipment

Lucy's Nodachi (Kurimuzon) (Lost)
This nodachi has a pitch black blade and a crimson wrap around the hilt. During combat, the blade absorbs power from its user, eventually glowing red as it accumulates more and more energy. For most fighters this would be detrimental, but for fighters such as Lucy who have incredible amounts of energy, it is incredibly useful. By tapping the base of the hilt against a target, all the stored energy can be released at once for an incredibly devastating attack.

The nodachi was revealed to be called Kurimuzon, by Lordmillion. Lordmillion later took the sword from her after Skye Icarus defeated her in battle.

Lucy's Tanto (Destroyed)
This dagger has the same design as Kurimuzon, and presumably possesses the same abilities. Lucy only ever uses it to initiate her daemon transformation. It was destroyed by Lordmillion's Starfire Beam.

Avenger
A Katana, forged in a Soshiu Kitae style, with the cutting edge being forged from the shattered shards of Lucy's Tanto. A strip of Artyom's coat is wrapped around the handle

Malak Al-Maut's Nodachi (Lost)
Lucy stole this Nodachi from Malak Al-Maut. It is of the same design as Shiroryu and Kurimuzon, with a purple hilt wrap. Malak Al-Maut took this weapon back, fusing it into the blade Danketsu

Robot Arms
These robot arms given to her by Sefer Ephraim contain palm-mounted plasma cannons, concealed vibroblades, and are made of Psychoceramic alloy allow them to amplify her Ki Attacks.

Powers and Abilities

Forms

• Shadow Avatar - Lucy's first 'power up' stage. In this form, her naked body is made out of black energy, save for her glowing golden eyes and red hair, which grew to be slightly longer. As per usual for a 'power up' stage, she becomes faster, stronger and more resilient to damage.

Daemon Transformation
Lucy had the ability to assume various Daemonic forms to fight in. She hasn't done this in a long time and probably won't ever do it again.

Heavenly Piercing Destiny Breaker
One of Lucy's ultimate attacks, and her signature attack, which can only be performed when her Nodachi has absorbed an incredible amount of energy. Lucy slashes the sword, causing its energy to discharge in a wave parallel to the blade. This wave is capable of immense destruction, such as in its first use when it destroyed an entire ship.

Reality Shattering, Heavenly Piercing Destiny Breaker
An upgraded version of the original Heavenly Piercing Destiny Breaker, which she attempted after being powered up by Artyom and Zoe. It was interrupted by Skye Icarus.

Starfire Beam
Lucy apparently copied this energy attack from Lordmillion. She generates a ball of black energy, which is then converted into a beam for a damaging energy attack. Lucy had sufficiently developed the attack to the point of being able to unleash barrages of attacks.

Quotes

"It's Lucy Farr, scrub."
       - Lucy.

"I should... probably get a name for that attack... too."

- Lucy, after shooting Zoe Keeper into the ground, from the stratosphere.

"Fuck off, Scrub."

- Lucy's first words to Vincent Lordmillion.

"Did you just ask a physical manifestation of all the evil and chaos in the universe to pour you a drink?"

- Lucy after Marcus Keeper asked her to pour him a drink.

"It's exactly nonsense! But then, so's this whole universe! That's what makes it so great!"

- Lucy, after being called out on her nonsensical battle strategies by Malak Al-Maut

"I elect myself to be the judge of life and death, because I have the strength to do so. I'll forge my own code, and open the path for others to follow in behind me. And if anyone gets in my way, I will destroy them."

- Lucy, declaring her ideology during her fight with Malak Al-Maut.

"Have you got a crush on me, Vincent?"

- Lucy, to Vincent Lordmillion after he expresses concern for her condition.

"How disgusting."

- Lucy, after being betrayed and mutilated by Alistair Kai.

"Scrubs. Scrubs being the plural of Scrub ... N. A person who enjoys large quantities of pedro, whilst having no qualms about where it comes from. This type of individual is characterized by their propensity to get absolutely and unconditionally clapped by Lucy Farr - that, being me ... From the latin "Scruh", meaning "It's probably a good idea to piss off the demon pizza-delivery girl with the eleven-foot-long glowing katana" and "Uhb", meaning "I really enjoy having multiple, painful fractures and the inability to walk five steps without my heart exploding"

- Lucy, during her first bar brawl after returning from the dead, after her battle with Malak.

"I do what I want."

- Lucy, being Lucy.

Trivia

• Lucy was the first main character introduced in the RPG. She was also the first female character introduced, and the first character to score a kill.
  • She has survived more injuries (which were inflicted over the course of the RPG) than any other character.
  • Lucy is quite obviously inspired by Ryuko Matoi from Kill la Kill. Her eyepatch was inspired by the one worn by Asuka in Evangelion 3.0: You Can (Not) Redo.
  • Lucy is probably the least original character in the RPG.
  • Lucy is definitely the best character in the RPG.

-------

how's it! lucy farr's cool list of all the injuries she's been man enough to deal with!
(k maybe not man enough but you get the idea scrub ¬_¬)

• got stabbed in the back by that bitch skye whatsherface. still got the scar! (its in a bad place as well :( )
  • got my neck stamped out by skye (h8 her). got like seven scars from that one. this probs the one that hurt the most tbh.
  • got turnt evil by malak. well evil-er :p
  • got my FUCKiN arms cut of by lordmillion thought he was supposed to be my husbando?
  • got shot in the FACE by alister and then he pulled my eye out.
  • zoey's cooking lelelele
  • sefer's really wieeerd sexual remarks @.@ i think he wants to eat me
Char Aznable
Char Aznable
Administrator
Administrator

https://firegateignition.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down